"Wherefore, be not weary in well-doing, for ye are laying the foundation of a great work. And out of small things proceedeth that which is great." D&C 64:33

Monday, October 18, 2010

Newest Addition


So imagine my surprise when this afternoon I got a phone call for a baby girl. I just got back from the groccery store, finished putting things away and was about to make salsa (as I have tomatoes coming out my ears) when the call came.
For all of you who want the stats, she was born on the 16th and was 7 lbs. 1 oz. 19 1/2"
The funny part is, that yes, Kevin was again out of town. Thankfully he is home now!!! We don't know how long this sweet baby will be here. We just know that she needs a safe place. She needs love.
Once again the kids were thrilled when they found out. Jack was a bit confused when he saw her. He was fully expecting to see our first baby girl.....he has quickly fallen in love and insisted that he help bathe her tonight. Ethan and Brodey seem to be completely taken with her. Poor Hannah has a bit of a sick bug, and has had to keep her distance, but I can see it in her eyes how thrilled she is to have another little sister....even if it's only for a little while. Kevin, I think is completely in love.....he is such a softee when it comes to tiny babes.... I feel a little better about things right now...Maybe it's because we have been through this before. Who knows???

Our lives are about to become crazy, crazy....please keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you guys! She looks completely angelic! Such a cutie!

Janelle said...

Oh, a little sweetie to snuggle! Enjoy the sweet softness.... :)